Celbridge Wellness offers an Online Counselling service with any of our Counsellors & Psychotherapists through an internet-based application called Zoom.
If you would like to set up an initial online session, or if you have any questions regarding how the service works, or whether it would be of benefit to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why online therapy could be a good option for you:
- During the Covid Pandemic it might be the safest and most comfortable option for you, allowing you to get the help you need, whilst remaining in a place where you feel secure.
- It could be more practically and financially feasible for you – you don’t have to travel long distances to see a therapist and it can fit around you and your time – this may especially suit people living in remote areas.
- You can access it from the comfort of your home.
- It may feel less scary to ‘meet’ someone online rather than face to face and it can sometimes feel easier to talk about difficult issues this way due to the sense of anonymity it can provide.
- Online counselling can work well as a stepping stone for someone trying to transition to face to face counselling – such as those with social anxiety.
What to expect:
- When you sign up for your initial appointment with a practitioner of your choice:
- Your therapist will send you a link to the appointment.
- Please click on the link before the appointment to make sure you can access the waiting area.
- The program will most likely ask you to install a small Zoom interface.
- At the time of your online zoom counselling session, your therapist will admit you to the call.